Options that can help you manage your LOTO
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information about the following functionalities. It's a pleasure to assist you.
- Option #0. Get your data in Ms-Access© format on your servers at the desired times. This gives you a in house backup all of your data.
- Option #1. Take control of approuved procedures If a user changes the information of approved procedure status changes automatically to disapproved. Officials immediately receive an email notification with all the information concerning the change.
- Option #2. Workers who frequently print can avoid entering their credentials. The procedures can be printed without having to authenticate! Put an end to forgotten passwords, the locked accounts and active accounts of employees who leave the company.
- Option #3. Unapproved procedures can be dangerous . Add Watermark NOT APPROVED that shows unequivocally the status of the document.
- Option #4. Follow all operations on your lockout/tagout procedures. You can examine all manipulations on your procedures by users: creations, modifications, deletions or printing. When audits know how often certain procedures are printed.
- Option #5. You want to keep a copy of your procedures on your local servers ?This feature deposited every night in a place of your choice (usually a local server) a copy of your new or changed procedures. Conversely, a secure location on our machines allows you to log in at any time for up-to-date copies of all your procedures.
- Option #6. Your preventive maintenance system allows inks to your lockout procedures? This facility provides such links https i> that point to your lockout/tagout documents. When the informations are updated, the link reflects the changes. Option # 5 may also be appropriate.
- Option #7. Automatic access via your company's permissions automatically logon to the application. No login anymore. The rights are determined in agreement with your IT departments. ADFS use.
- Option #8. Only the connected person can approve a procedure under is name . With this option you are assured that approval is the sole responsibility of the authorized employee.
- Option #9. If an identical control step or unlocking instruction is found in several LOTO, you probably need the floating checkpoints to avoid duplication. information and facilitates the management of step/unlocking information. A single change in step will affect all procedures that contain the step or the unlocking instruction.